Changing notification bar theme on altered beast

Daemonax

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to change the look of it, im not really liking the default too much. everything else is great though : D
Of course. You just need to edit twframework-res.apk. Depending on what you what to change, it can be as easy as replacing a PNG file. Search around, there are lot's of tutorials on how to do this.

akornoway

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Of course. You just need to edit twframework-res.apk. Depending on what you what to change, it can be as easy as replacing a PNG file. Search around, there are lot's of tutorials on how to do this.
Very noobish, but is there a selection I could simply choose from or is it that, that apk file houses many more and id need to do it myself or else i could **** up the layout of altered?

Daemonax

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Very noobish, but is there a selection I could simply choose from or is it that, that apk file houses many more and id need to do it myself or else i could **** up the layout of altered?
For now, you'd have to edit it yourself or make a request to one of the modders, like gunnermike. You could, potentially, screw it up, but if you keep the original, you can always put it back. It'll be hard to mess it up if you just switch out the png files.

I like gunnermike's work, but I'm not a fan of the glass backgrounds for the icons. I plan on editing them out for personal use, something like the attached.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc