1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    EE4 AB v5 / Voodoo PB&J

Default P3Droid announced Gingerbread release

Via twitter a few minutes ago @P3Droid
    Released via TBH (Team Black Hat) app - I have no experience with that app
    It seems it will be released generally soon, but for now that's where you can get it.
    As I'm at work, I can't mess with it right now anyway, but would be interested in any feedback as I (like most others) would love to see some GB on the Charge

ROM
    Eclipse v1.2/imnuts PBJ

Default Re: P3Droid announced Gingerbread release

Kejar31 has already twittered that he is working on GummyCharged GB edition!
    Droid Charge
    Eclipse v1.2/ imnuts PBJ OTB Edn
    If you like what I say, hit the Thanks button!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    EE4 AB v5 / Voodoo PB&J

That's great news. The more the merrier...Things are certainly looking up for the Charge. It appears that CM7 may be coming as well. Ah, choices

ROM
    GummyCharged 1.75/PBJT

Does that mean we are gonna have to unroot our phones in order to get the OTA update when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by monie View Post
    Does that mean we are gonna have to unroot our phones in order to get the OTA update when it comes out?
    He's talking about amateur devs releasing it, not Samsung/Verizon.

I was going to try and flash the gb leak with heimdall, but there are two modems listed in the files,
    (cp_modem.bin and lte_modem.bin)
    in heimdall frontend there is only a place for one modem. Any suggestions? Other than wait until I get off of work and use windows
    cpu with Odin

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Gummy Charged GB

flashed via Odin no errors- seems solid besides te setup wizard force close.... also it has some annoying icon that looks like an envolope downloading all the time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by monie View Post
    To early to say but personally I wouldn't worry about it. Wold not surprise me to see TBH get the actual OTA file before it is evne pushed out once it is finished.

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

This version is a little buggy, but tbh has a newer gb build, hopefully that will be released soon too.

That icon driving me nuts .
    Quote Originally Posted by porkshanker View Post
    flashed via Odin no errors- seems solid besides te setup wizard force close.... also it has some annoying icon that looks like an envolope downloading all the time. lol

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Quote Originally Posted by Aixelsyd View Post
    To early to say but personally I wouldn't worry about it. Wold not surprise me to see TBH get the actual OTA file before it is evne pushed out once it is finished.
    I doubt we will see them release it if that is the case, things are pretty heated over at xda over this. A lot of bickering going on.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by dubge View Post
    I doubt we will see them release it if that is the case, things are pretty heated over at xda over this. A lot of bickering going on.
    Never doubt TBH they will always come threw. Heck they alreayd have a more current build of GB for the Charge as it is.

things are always heated over on XDA tho.....lol. to many clueless folks who don't follow instructions from what I see most of the time. How you can brick a device with a full flash file is beyond me. And I highly doubt the bricks have anything to do with the GB file unless it was a bad download. I flashed mine at the office in a matter of 10 mins and was back up and running without issue besides the minor bugs that are in the build itself which is no surprise on a leaked build

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

oh I meant thing were heated over them releasing it through their app that they charge for. They were doing that for 48 hours then releasing it for free and I guess some people did not like that because they charged for the app. People went back and forth for a while saying what is right or wrong until the thread was closed......just a lot of unneeded drama
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Here having problem's with phone calls not getting a ring and messing calls