Samsung keyboard

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Question...

I like the Gingerbread keyboard on GummyCharged but I find the keys to be a tad too small. I do like the size of the standard Samsung keyboard but the text prediction is ridiculous and I hate the fact that it won't actually apply the word until you hit space or choose it from the list of word choices.

Is there a way to have a better text prediction on the Samsung keyboard? If not, what do most people prefer as a third party keyboard replacement? I hate Swype, I actually uninstalled it.

markkitos

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Question...

I like the Gingerbread keyboard on GummyCharged but I find the keys to be a tad too small. I do like the size of the standard Samsung keyboard but the text prediction is ridiculous and I hate the fact that it won't actually apply the word until you hit space or choose it from the list of word choices.

Is there a way to have a better text prediction on the Samsung keyboard? If not, what do most people prefer as a third party keyboard replacement? I hate Swype, I actually uninstalled it.
There's a Gingerbread, iPhone & of course Swiftkey keyboard available...all free
I love the Swiftkey Beta X and regular Swiftkey

noamrotem

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi Bravozero,

Try A.I.type Beta. Its auto-correction and text prediction are amazing (A.I. based!), and it's highly customizable (button sizes and colors, themes - including Windows Phone 7, background images and more).

The keyboard is based on the Gingerbread keyboard but we added many features. It has undo/redo/navigation capabilities too. Speech to text, text to speech and more.

During the beta, the prediction is sometimes a bit slow cause it's coming from the Cloud, but in a few days (maybe even tomorrow) you will get an automatic update that fixes that (when servers are slow, prediction will come immediately from the local database on the device).

You'll find it under aitype in the Market (it's free). We'll be happy to get your feedback (here or in private).

Best regards,

Noam Rotem
(A.I.type)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513