SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I am about to lock into a 2 year contract before the unlimited data goes away. I was wondering which phone would be easier to root or will have an actual easy root method. Samsung Charge or the LG Revolution. Please advise :)

junksecret

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I am about to lock into a 2 year contract before the unlimited data goes away. I was wondering which phone would be easier to root or will have an actual easy root method. Samsung Charge or the LG Revolution. Please advise :)
I think you will get more replies if you post your question HERE.

That is the Android Central "Charge Rooting, ROMS, Hacks" Forum. There are many relatively easy root methods for the Charge, not sure about the Revolution but both are quite new so I expect as time goes on, the process will become easier and more stable still.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
The charge is easy to root
1) make sure you have the drivers installed, as you would anything you hook up to your computer
2) download odin and open/run the program
3)click a button in odin and find the file to root (the button is phone or pda, not sure off the top of my head)
4) click start and odin roots your phone

That is basically it, it seriously took me longer to download the files then it took to root and ROM my phone.

not sure about LG as I have never owned an LG phone

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
the charge is easy to root
1) make sure you have the drivers installed, as you would anything you hook up to your computer
2) download odin and open/run the program
3)click a button in odin and find the file to root (the button is phone or pda, not sure off the top of my head)
4) click start and odin roots your phone

that is basically it, it seriously took me longer to download the files then it took to root and rom my phone.

Not sure about lg as i have never owned an lg phone

its PDA NEVER EVER USE THE PHONE BUTTON.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams