Rooting MAXX w/4.2.2
Is there a known good way to root a MAXX that still has 4.2.2? I've read some of the other threads, and there always seems to be some back & forth or question about whether certain methods work. I'm tired of delaying the update installation every single morning. I just need to retain tethering after the update.
- 09-24-2014, 02:29 AM #3
- 09-25-2014, 01:59 AM #5
- 246 Posts
Re: Rooting MAXX w/4.2.2
Did you see this released?
TheRoot Ninja - SunShine HTC & Motorola Bootloader Unlock / S-Off
Bootloader unlock for HTC and Moto phones - Maxx, Ultra, and Mini all are supported
- By Moshe Barash in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:27 PM
- By kulyk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:37 AM
- By CROCKOMUNDO in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 10:37 AM
- By 4runnerbrett in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:55 AM