Will it be the Droid Fighter or the Droid RAZR MAXX HD?

rayzup478

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
IMHO after everything I've read about this phone coming up, I believe there will be an update to the current razr maxx with an HD screen and then in a couple months the the 4.6" screen 13MP (droid fighter) razr that's been popping up on the web. I've done so much reading on these next upcoming moto razr phones cuz its def what I want next. 4.6" screen is just to big though for me so I really hope the next one will be that HD 4.3" screen. Would buy a razr maxx now but if there's one complaint I hear about this great phone is that the screen could be better. So I'll wait a little longer.......definitely counting down the days

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
IMHO after everything I've read about this phone coming up, I believe there will be an update to the current razr maxx with an HD screen and then in a couple months the the 4.6" screen 13MP (droid fighter) razr that's been popping up on the web. I've done so much reading on these next upcoming moto razr phones cuz its def what I want next. 4.6" screen is just to big though for me so I really hope the next one will be that HD 4.3" screen. Would buy a razr maxx now but if there's one complaint I hear about this great phone is that the screen could be better. So I'll wait a little longer.......definitely counting down the days

They won't be doing that. The next phone will be the bigger screened maxx follow up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2