Could they have pushed back the RAZR HD to be the next Nexus?

Casen

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I would love a Motorola Nexus phone. If they decided to scrap the RAZR HD and turn it into a Nexus, I would buy it instantly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i really dont think they moved it back for Jelly Bean

but on Verizon, Motorola is the only device not up to par with HTC and Samsung. the razr maxx is the best option, which is good, but not the best

i still want to see the good better best options :)

Cbollo

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
A Moto Nexus device would be amazing, especially considering I have an upgrade coming in august hehehe

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
i really dont think they moved it back for Jelly Bean

but on Verizon, Motorola is the only device not up to par with HTC and Samsung. the razr maxx is the best option, which is good, but not the best

i still want to see the good better best options :)

For Verizon, until the SGSIII comes out, I would say Motorola is easily up to par with Sammy and HTC. For the moment the Maxx seems to be the flagship device of Verizon.

Personally I just want the Maxx HD to come out ASAP. If it did turn out to be a Nexus phone, I would be first in line.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't push back what hasn't been officially announced.

That said, I suspect that the supply constraints on the S4 process is the likely culprit here, which is probably the main reason for the Galaxy SIII delay in the US.

irkan

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
it would be really nice to have a vanilla android on the razr hd, but i highly suspect it if the leaked images are to be believed, it has its own "vanquish" 4.0.3 OS build. doesnt mean they cant just scrap that and use vanilla android though.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Nexus "RAZR" probably won't happen unless Verizon loses exclusivity on the RAZR brand in the US.

Doesn't make sense to do a Nexus RAZR when AT&T gets the ATRIX series and Sprint gets the Photon series.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums