Does the HD or HD Maxx have a FM Tuner?

JStamp627

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking into getting HD or HD Maxx and was wondering if anyone knew if it has an FM Tuner. I listen to a lot of radio while I'm at work on my Thunderbolt and if the HD or HD Maxx has one I think it might seal the deal for me to pick one up.

Thanks in advance.

jtl

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
No clue...hope so. I have a Tbolt as well, live in Columbus, and am switching to the MAXX HD.

O-H...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The RAZR doesn't so I assume the HD won't. I should have it tomorrow so I'll verify of no one else has.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Like everyone's answer so far, I'm not sure either. Although, there is Moto's FM radio apk floating somewhere around the web. You should look around for it. Didn't they stop including that app after the DX? I had the Droid 3 and found that it didn't include the Moto FM radio app. I was able to find the apk and install it on to my D3.

JStamp627

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by a VZW store and played with the HD and it didn't have the tuner. I think I'll have to download that Moto FM radio apk, if I get the HD Maxx, I still have a month on my contract until I'm able to pick one up.

@Eclipse and JTL, if you guys happen to check one of the apk's for the Moto FM radio could you please let me know if it works and which one you tried.

Thanks!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by a VZW store and played with the HD and it didn't have the tuner. I think I'll have to download that Moto FM radio apk, if I get the HD Maxx, I still have a month on my contract until I'm able to pick one up.

@Eclipse and JTL, if you guys happen to check one of the apk's for the Moto FM radio could you please let me know if it works and which one you tried.

Thanks!

If I do indeed get my phone today I'll check it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rattler21

May 10, 2011
Visit site
My Droid Bionic was never listed to have an FM radio. I downloaded the "FM Radio" app and it works just great. Mostly I use "TuneIn Radio" over the Wi-Fi signal at work.;)

JStamp627

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Nice, do you remember where you find the apk for your Bionic? And you happen to have a link? I'm not lucky enough to have wifi while I work :(

qisdtech

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone got this to work on the Razr HD? I have installed the FM Radio apk but all it says is FM Radio is being launched, please wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20