- 57 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm getting the Maxx version of this phone. All the reviews trash the camera, especially in low light.
Probably a dumb question, but will any other camera apps help? I'm thinking Fotor, Camera Zoom, etc...
Or is it just a hardware issue?
- 10-18-2012, 09:41 AM #2
- 10-25-2012, 05:59 PM #3
It's an alright camera just not nearly as good as the sgs3 or one x. Low light doesn't help it either but I'm sure it's better than the bionic.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
- By piper09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:02 AM
- By slikone27 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 11-26-2009, 09:01 AM
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:48 PM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2009, 12:51 AM
- By ticklemepinks in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:55 PM