- 1 Posts
16GB Motorola RaZR HD - Wifi Drops?..?...
I was an avid apple user from the 2g to the 4s.. saw the five and was absolutely disgusted and decided to try new things... so I've purchased my first droid and.. all I can say is wow.. love the beats by dre the phones so loud screen is amazing I'm in shock.. love the battery diagnostic & live wallpapers & stuff everything is very user friendly how ever I have a couple of questions.
I entered in my 30up/30down fiberoptic net WEP everything goes smoothly but sometimes I notice when I put in my pincode that the Wifi bars aren't there so I go to my settings and turn wifi off and back on and it shows up.. is this a feature to save battery life?
Also is there any applications or things like that you can recommend to me to keep my droid safe of viruses & what not. I've seen a couple of replies to certain games or instagram collages where people have said it was loaded with a virus and that's the last thing I need.
Random dude from Canada.
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 10-18-2012, 11:08 PM
- By Cyber Warrior in forum Rogers RAZR HD LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:16 PM
- By AndroidGuy25 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:16 AM
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2012, 05:30 AM
- By QuadCam in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2012, 01:35 PM