Broken Screen

Sparro

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Screen is completely off. The notification LED will light up at times when charging... only seen it once. But when I try to reboot using power button + vol down it will vibrate once in a while. So it is showing some signs of life. I'm gonna bring it to cell shop that fixes broken screens and such and see what they say, but I wanted to see if anyone here knew anything about this kind of stuff.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I dropped my Razr HD LTE and the front screen is smashed and now the phone won't turn on?
Any suggestions?

Add insurance to your Verizon plan immediately or get a squaretrade warranty, you're probably within 30 days of purchase. Then file a claim. Or go to a phone repair shop, but I doubt they'll have anything to fix a razr with.

Also, what's a razr hd lte? Never heard of that model. :)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Add insurance to your Verizon plan immediately or get a squaretrade warranty, you're probably within 30 days of purchase. Then file a claim. Or go to a phone repair shop, but I doubt they'll have anything to fix a razr with.

Also, what's a razr hd lte? Never heard of that model. :)

It is just a razr hd

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Sparro

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The glass is not broken, but the LCD under it is. Looks like it will be $200 minimum. It's all one piece so it will get a new entire front face. Apparently the AMOLED screens don't turn on if there is a break in it. The phone is so new prices for the screens are still expensive. I should know more tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37