Getting Dropbox to save to External SD
Hi all, new RAZR HD owner here(previous Thunderbolt owner).
I'm trying to get Dropbox to save files to my external SD card. When I choose export, It comes up with the option to "save to SD Card", but when I click that, the only thing that shows up is the Internal Storage.
How do I get to my external card? All of my pictures are there, I want to save them in the same spot.
I've read that there's a folder labeled "ext_sd" or something like that, but I can't find it anywhere. Anybody have any luck?Nokia 918->StarTAC->AV CDM4000->Moto T270c->AV CDM8900->LG the V->Chocolate->Voyager->BB Curve 8330->OG Droid->Thunderbolt->RAZR HD->Sammy GS4.
- 11-24-2012, 05:36 PM #2
Re: Getting Dropbox to save to External SD
Well I just tried this as well and sure enough the only thing that shows up is the internal folders... Very odd if anyone has any ideas on this I would appreciate it too.. :-)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-24-2012, 10:43 PM #3
- By elshagon in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:22 PM
- By Snappy22 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2012, 08:27 AM
- By gta50419 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2012, 08:21 PM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 09:19 PM
- By Chris5#WN in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:19 AM