Getting Dropbox to save to External SD
Hi all, new RAZR HD owner here(previous Thunderbolt owner).
I'm trying to get Dropbox to save files to my external SD card. When I choose export, It comes up with the option to "save to SD Card", but when I click that, the only thing that shows up is the Internal Storage.
How do I get to my external card? All of my pictures are there, I want to save them in the same spot.
I've read that there's a folder labeled "ext_sd" or something like that, but I can't find it anywhere. Anybody have any luck?Motorola Droid RAZR HD - stock (for now )
Previous owner of an OG Droid(Sapphire 1.0.2) and a Thunderbolt(Skyraider ZEUS 1.3).
- 11-24-2012, 06:36 PM #2
Re: Getting Dropbox to save to External SD
Well I just tried this as well and sure enough the only thing that shows up is the internal folders... Very odd if anyone has any ideas on this I would appreciate it too.. :-)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-24-2012, 11:43 PM #3
- By Snappy22 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2012, 09:27 AM
- By retrofuture in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2012, 09:21 PM
- By elshagon in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:13 PM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
- By EvoNY in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:19 AM