Is there a quicker way to put the phone on vibrate? When I turn the volume down it goes straight to silent. I have to go in settings to turn it on.
I just want the phone to vibrate without sound
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 01:46 AM #2
I use an app called quick profiles. Set it up to vibrate and when you need that profile, open and click vibrate. I have profiles for gym, sleep, silent, vibrate and work.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 02:44 PM #3
- 11-29-2012, 07:59 PM #5
Hold down power button and touch the bottom center vibrate icon on the pop up screen.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
But this assumes Vibrate is checked under main settings. The stock texting app also has its vibrate toggle under Text settings.
- 12-05-2012, 11:45 AM #6
- 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM #7
- 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM #8
- 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM #9
- By Districtmann in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 30Last Post: 05-21-2016, 07:34 PM
- By tonyloke in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:12 PM
- By gaz_The_htc_hero in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:53 PM
- By lyoko37 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:47 PM
- By bossyman15 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2009, 10:50 PM