Battery Life Improvement in Jelly Bean?
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same thing I am, but I've noticed a rather significant improvement in battery performance since upgrading to 4.1.1. Since upgrading, I've been draining roughly 4-5% less battery per hour of rather heavy usage.
How about everyone else?
- 12-04-2012, 10:53 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM #3
- 71 Posts
Re: Battery Life Improvement in Jelly Bean?
I've had my phone about 1 1/2 weeks. Maybe I am not a heavy user (checking Facebook, half dozen calls, email, 20 texts, occasional game, taking pics of my kids and uploading them, GPS...all on 4G or WiFi). But I have yet to see my battery dip below 65% in a given day from 7:00am to 11:00pm. I expected the phone would make it through an average day on the battery, but I was surprised how little of the battery I actually use.
- By rockets95 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:36 AM
- By Shadowriver in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2012, 04:52 AM
- By farbster in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2012, 05:44 PM
- By buzz86us in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2011, 07:34 AM
- By Dreven in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 17Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:44 AM