WOW!! So Thoughtful to Include a Shopping App.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Technically yes they do. Trying to use it after 5GB is a different story. Also like I said the coverage is pretty bad (around me and nationwide). Sprint is the only one that doesnt mess with you and your data.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Technically yes they do. Trying to use it after 5GB is a different story. Also like I said the coverage is pretty bad (around me and nationwide). Sprint is the only one that doesnt mess with you and your data.

Doesn't T-Mobile now offer a truly unlimited plan like Sprint too?

And I'm not sure how you can say coverage is bad around you AND nationwide unless you're everywhere always. I'd be willing to bet that there are some places in the US where T-Mobile is great.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
WOW......... I'm hurt. Did you and he support Instagram's new policy as well? The object is to voice concern or disdain to hopefully change policy like Instagram has. No one needs apps not necessary to the OS or basic functions especially those that can't be deleted to free up space for which many have other uses. You like that app? Great. Go DL it. Otherwise, leave the rest of us alone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

LOL. People misinterpreted that Instagram policy change.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
WOW......... I'm hurt. Did you and he support Instagram's new policy as well? The object is to voice concern or disdain to hopefully change policy like Instagram has. No one needs apps not necessary to the OS or basic functions especially those that can't be deleted to free up space for which many have other uses. You like that app? Great. Go DL it. Otherwise, leave the rest of us alone.

But the difference is this type of thing with carrier added apps is common practice. Complaining on a forum is preaching to the choir. Companies listen to the money they have coming in.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't T-Mobile now offer a truly unlimited plan like Sprint too?

And I'm not sure how you can say coverage is bad around you AND nationwide unless you're everywhere always. I'd be willing to bet that there are some places in the US where T-Mobile is great.

No they still can throttle you after 5 GB.

I meant nationwide as compared to everyone else....

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Check section 11 of the tos

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Terms and conditions effective before this new plan.

And wording is "may".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My bad. That was what I had seen when it came up in this thread and when I was looking to switch carriers awhile back

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yea the extra bloatware really sucks. Why the hell do i need a Zappos app?! Does Verizon really think the majority of people buy shoes so often that they need an app installed on their phone for it? What's next? An Acura app so i can buy a new car every day?

Hey, I would love an Acura application!

Dale Gibson

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
i dont care about the bloatware, except for the verizon apps app. installed on every phone, then verizon discontinued their app store. app isnt disableable, and it links to a page that tells you the app store no longer exists. it drives me crazy