New RAZR HD & Jelly Bean
I just bought a RAZR HD and love it! Was excited because the Jelly Bean update was pending and couldn't wait to get it loaded. After I was up to date I then realized..... I need root in order to Tether. WTH. I've rooted all my previous devices but don't know how long it will be before there will be a method for Jelly Bean to be rooted on the HD. I really don't want to go back to ICS then root just to have to go through it all again. Any suggestions or am I stuck waiting for a new root method?! Your thoughts are much appreciated.
- 12-09-2012, 02:06 AM #2
- 12-09-2012, 08:40 PM #3
- 12-09-2012, 10:02 PM #4
- 12-09-2012, 11:32 PM #5
- 44 Posts
Re: New RAZR HD & Jelly Bean
I have ways of keeping my unlimited plan. There is no way I'm losing that gem. I only root to get the hotspot capabilities.... I used 16GB in Sept and on average I use 7GB a month. I can't go to a shared data plan without going bankrupt.
- 12-12-2012, 02:00 PM #8
- By Purian23 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 03-26-2013, 06:54 PM
- By shadofall in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:32 AM
- By gtg252b in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 17Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
- By Purian23 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2012, 04:24 PM
- By kiwicarlos741 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 27Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:59 PM