1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Any Razr HD owners wished they had gone Maxx HD?

Trying to decide between the two and curious if anyone that decided to go with the Razr HD had wished they had spent the extra money for more battery and memory in the Maxx HD or if they have been satisfied with the Razr HD specs.

Default Re: Any Razr HD owners wished they had gone Maxx HD?

I'm trying to decide the same thing. I think I'm going with the Maxx HD only because I will be buying the phone out right.This way I'll know I have enough battery and won't have to worry if I made the right choice or not. I have unlimited data with Verizon and don't want to lose it.

Nope glad I saved the money.

I came from a RAZR MAXX and was amazed that the battery life on the RAZR HD was the same as the original maxx and since Jelly Bean my battery life has gotten better. The extra storage would be nice if I did'nt have an sd card.

No regrets here, I have yet to kill mine in a single day (usually have 60% or more left on the battery at the end of the day, lowest has been 30% with heavy use traveling) and you can ad more storage with an SD card.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

You can get the Maxx at Best Buy or Target for 199. Best buy price matches Amazon's price. No reason not to get the Maxx at that price.
    Last edited by whatwhat; 12-15-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Rooted

If you travel a lot or are away from a charger for long periods the MAXX may be for you. Personally I could have gone with the HD and done just fine as I'm near a charger most of the day. I do have the MAXX HD though, and as it is I don't have to use the charger and typically have around %60 by the end of the day. I've go about 2.5 days without a charge.

The extra memory may be handy for you but I could have gone MAXX or not and been happy.

No problems with the HD so far and I use it heavily. I usually get 14 hours a day out of it, solid performance. I think the upgrade with more maH really did the trick. It's not near the maxx with 3300 maH but still good enough.