- 2 Posts
Is there a root for 4.1.1 droid razr hd that actually works?
please advise me if there is or do i need to downgrade and if so can someone give me a tutorial please i would highly appreciate it...and dont be al smart *** tech talk neither some people dont thrive to know everything just enough to know how to do what i want to do with my phone...any help is welcomed thanks for reading
- 12-17-2012, 03:43 AM #2
Re: Is there a root for 4.1.1 droid razr hd that actually works?
You'll need to go back to 4.0.4.
If I recall, the RAZR HD Utility should have an option to bring you back from whatever you have to 4.0.4. From there you simply apply the 6MB OTA update, then do the OTA Root Keeper temp unroot and install the OTA update to Jelly Bean. Then restore root using OTA Root Keeper after the Jelly Bean update.
I basically replaced steps 9-13 with "Install OTA Jelly Bean update"
- By Brian Holdbrooks in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 10Last Post: 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM
- By droidmyme in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2012, 10:41 PM
- By sisaacs002 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:00 PM
- By stefanl in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:02 PM
- By stefanl in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2010, 06:41 AM