- 19 Posts
I'm really having a tough time choosing my next phone from VZW. It's either the Razr HD or Droid DNA. LG Spectrum 2 is also a choice in question if i decide to go budget-friendly.
Besides that, my main concern with the Razr HD is the camera. I've read countless reviews saying how good the phone is and how much of an improvement it is from the previous Razr/Maxx, with the exception of the camera. Now I'm not a photo buff, but I also don't want my photographic memories to be so bad I'd regret investing in the Razr line.
My question is: has anyone had a real issue with the camera? And if so, do you regret getting the HD?
- 12-23-2012, 03:23 PM #2
- 11 Posts
not sure about others but I personally don't like the camera at all. To me it doesn't focus well, hopefully it's not because of my shaky hands. I tried downloading a few camera apps and see if those apps has would make it focus better esp. with close up shots but doesn't seem to help.
That's my personal thinking of the camera.
P.S. If someone knows a good camera app. which might help please let me know.
- 01-11-2013, 10:46 AM #3
- 01-14-2013, 11:19 AM #4
- 305 Posts
- By piper09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2013, 10:02 AM
- By slikone27 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 11-26-2009, 08:01 AM
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:48 PM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:51 PM
- By ticklemepinks in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:55 PM