Razr HD typing delay + LTE

et4891

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using razr hd and having delay while typing in sites? Esp. if I'm typing in whatsap, text, entering url the typing will not delay and pretty fast but somehow let's say RIGHT NOW IF I'm using my razr hd and type IN here or entering my user ID/password there will be a HUGE delay. When I typed using razr hd the delay would be like 1sec or just wouldn't show that I have to type twice.

Anyone having this problem or knows the way to solve it?

Another question, with LTE if I'm under LTE coverage and with LTE plan + sim would the phone automatically change to LTE instead of using H+? Because mine kept on showing H+ instead of LTE and speed test is always between 1-5mbps. I asked the carrier and they kept on giving me random answers.

Thanks in advance everyone ^_^

Last edited:

lescarpio

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
No problems for me. Only issue I have sometimes is the auto correct function. There will be times where it will auto correct a misspelled word, and when I try to delete the misspelled word the keyboard will keep adding an auto corrected word where I just deleted the previous word without actually deleting what I tried to delete. Confusing, I know... its confuses me every time it happens and it gets aggravating. No solution found as of yet, I think its the stock keyboards auto correct function that may be glitching or something, not sure.

lescarpio

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've since switched back to SwiftKey 3. I loved using it since my previous phone. (HTC Thunderbolt). They've added some new features, you can also set it up to how you prefer how to type (precise or rapid, where you depend on auto-correct). I also prefer SwiftKey's number pad layout over stock. Try out the free version.