- 19 Posts
SmartActions not working
I believe it may be the GPS isn't tracking my location-based triggers accurately, but it hasn't been working for my Work action for the past couple days.
I set the Work action to trigger based on my "Current Location" where I mostly situate myself when I get to work, but it won't activate. Even if I try to manually turn the action on it won't stay on.
Anyone have this issue who use SmartActions. Or has anyone found an alternative to SmartActions?
- 12-30-2012, 11:04 PM #2
Re: SmartActions not working
I had issues with GPS accuracy when using Smart Actions on my DROID RAZR. Worked fine outside of that issue. There's an app called Tasker that works like Smart Actions if your looking for an alternative.
Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA
- 12-31-2012, 10:32 AM #3
- By hitman5 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2009, 06:43 PM
- By Fatasaurus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:15 PM
- By thezob101 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:03 PM
- By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:24 AM
- By emooney in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2009, 10:24 AM