- 4 Posts
Headset plugged in, no ringtone 'outside' my headset
started 2 weeks ago with RAZR HD, great phone after 4 years of iPhone. When using the headset I noticed that the ringtone only sounds in my headset (unlike the iPhone which rings on phone and headset). So, when I leave my phone with headset pluggedin on my desk and I walk away, I don't hear the phone anymore.
Am I missing a settng somewhere?
- 01-06-2013, 04:26 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Headset plugged in, no ringtone 'outside' my headset
Fixed my own problem
Got SoundAbout from gPlay https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...honeroutingfix and allows you to have notifications through phone speaker whilst earset is plugged it. Lovely
- By patruns in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:07 PM
- By saynt j in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2011, 12:17 AM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:18 AM
- By green in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:24 AM
- By william220 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:00 PM