Stop update notification when not rooted

mlg2919

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the Razr HD with ICS unrooted. I have not/will not be updating to JB do to all the issues, plus it ofeers me nothing I want. Is there any way to stop the update notification on an unrooted phone?

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
At some point it's going to automatically update. I was in the same boat as you but bit the bullet and would not go back. You have to consider that the only reason you're reading negatives is bc people don't commonly post about how great something is.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

mlg2919

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
At some point it's going to automatically update. I was in the same boat as you but bit the bullet and would not go back. You have to consider that the only reason you're reading negatives is bc people don't commonly post about how great something is.

Thanks for the comments. Can you add why you like it so much and why you would not go back? Would love to see something positive about JB.

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
It is smoother, faster and IMO, my connections have been more reliable and consistent with both WiFi and Verizon. I found ICS to be a bit buggy once in a while and have not seen anything with JB. What complaints are you seeing that is stopping you from updating?

FWIW, I have Google Now disabled bc I don't see the need so I can't comment on how that works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar