Protective case/holster seems to be hard to find
I had a Seidio Innocase Surface for my last 2 phones(an OG Droid and a Thunderbolt). Seidio seems to have forgone the RAZR HD for the MAXX HD only...and it seems like a lot of companies have done the same.
I read reviews of the Otterbox cases and it seems like they both aren't so great for the RAZR HD. I was wondering what y'all are using? Looking for something I can clip to my belt if possible...I have a leather pouch right now but I was looking for something more protective.
Any thoughts?Nokia 918->StarTAC->AV CDM4000->Moto T270c->AV CDM8900->LG the V->Chocolate->Voyager->BB Curve 8330->OG Droid->Thunderbolt->RAZR HD->Sammy GS4.
- 02-24-2013, 03:02 PM #2
- 02-25-2013, 07:37 AM #3
Re: Protective case/holster seems to be hard to find
Many companies don't see a high demand for the RAZR HD series and decided to forego making cases for them. Sena won't make a Pocket Pouch or cases in general due to this. However, for a device such as the Galaxy Note II, you'll see thousands of cases it seems from each and every company. Nothing unique though because no one seems to understand we don't need a bunch if generic cases.
Its a shame. That was my one dislike about the RAZR HD Maxx. The best cases I know of were the CruzerLite and those cases are great for decent but not Otterbox style protection.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
- By Klister in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2012, 07:20 AM
- By Bolt473 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2012, 10:20 PM
- By Neptune79 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:38 PM
- By moviemogul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:29 AM
- By moviemogul in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:13 PM