- 4 Posts
sudden battary drain
I suddenly noticed a battery drain, never seen before. Using (new) Razr HD since 4 weeks.
On weekend picked up my Razr HD in the morning which was fully loaded evening before and complete drained when wanted to use. Had to put it on charger to boot up.
Did "the test" again last night. Unit was fully charged at 10pm, unplugged it. Left it as-is and next morning 50% battery life left.
The app with the highest battery usage: sensors.qcom.
Any idea which app is responsible? I only see my regular ones in the task list (whatsapp, email, text, phone)
- 02-02-2013, 09:55 AM #2
- By ctychick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2012, 11:52 AM
- By ajnevares in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 52Last Post: 02-11-2012, 09:23 PM
- By sparmeswaran in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:38 PM
- By Runnin_it in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:07 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:20 AM