Facebook quit working
The other day, my facebook app became very bogged down, and wouldn't work. I cleared the data and the cache, still no help. Today, I uninstalled the app, powered down the phone, turned it back on and re-installed the app, and it's still not working, I can't even login now. There are no error messages, it just acts like it's processing, but never logs in.
My account is fine, I use it on the browser...would just prefer to have the app working again.
Any help would be appreciated!
- 02-07-2013, 06:43 AM #2
No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
- 290 Posts
- 02-20-2013, 12:15 AM #3
- By Just a Guy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2012, 12:54 PM
- By CarliCruise in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2010, 09:08 PM
- By toll in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:53 AM
- By hawkeyeredsox in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 03:22 PM
- By cpalmer2k in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2010, 06:16 PM