1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook quit working

The other day, my facebook app became very bogged down, and wouldn't work. I cleared the data and the cache, still no help. Today, I uninstalled the app, powered down the phone, turned it back on and re-installed the app, and it's still not working, I can't even login now. There are no error messages, it just acts like it's processing, but never logs in.

My account is fine, I use it on the browser...would just prefer to have the app working again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Default Re: Facebook quit working

Quote Originally Posted by jcsgsheesley View Post
    The other day, my facebook app became very bogged down, and wouldn't work. I cleared the data and the cache, still no help. Today, I uninstalled the app, powered down the phone, turned it back on and re-installed the app, and it's still not working, I can't even login now. There are no error messages, it just acts like it's processing, but never logs in.

My account is fine, I use it on the browser...would just prefer to have the app working again.

Any help would be appreciated!
    I am having the same issue. It seems to be much better over wi-fi, but on the 4G network over the last several days it is junk. Nothing that I am aware of has changed.
    No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Re: Facebook quit working

The Facebook app for Android is pretty horrific. There have been multiple issues with the app itself and it probably has nothing to do with your phone.