- 2 Posts
Trouble installing Motorola Device Manager
I have been trying to install MDM on my computer so I can transfer files(photos, mp3's, etc) onto my new Razr HD. I have Admin privileges. First tried installing MDM from the phone, then uninstalled and re-installed MDM from Motorola website. Tried running MS Fixit and reinstalling from website. Rebooted and reinstalled from website. Result is always the same. When I attach Razr by cable and open Windows Explorer, all I see is Drive E as a CD containing only the MDM files and it won't accept anything. Can't transfer files. I don't see either the device or the SD card as drives. Razr has Media Device checked in USB Connection. Tried this all and same result.
Running Windows 7 and Android 4.1.2
- 03-20-2014, 03:58 AM #2
- 04-26-2014, 04:34 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Trouble installing Motorola Device Manager
What ultimately worked was a new computer at the end of last year. Dunno if that was actually the solution, or whether it was something within the new installation, but my Droid HD now works with my new computer through MDM. Not much help, Sorry.
- By piratesofthejellybean in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 28Last Post: 11-17-2014, 09:36 PM
- By Pete7874 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2013, 08:45 AM
- By Roberts.Tyler3289 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:13 PM
- By tromba in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:28 PM
- By MrNolan in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2010, 11:10 AM