A question and an issue
Has anyone else experienced this?
WiFi constantly cuts in and out. When I'm connected, the signal drops out and in and out and in and out. I've checked the router settings, everything. I'll be loading a website and all of a sudden, I'll have no data. 4G turns back on, and then all of a sudden WiFi reconnects. Even when it's connected, it's most of the time super-slow(I know that's not my internet, as I have friends with GS3's and they have no problem).
Also, does anyone think that Verizon is going to update this phone? Or have they done the same thing to RAZR HD owners as they did to HTC Thunderbolt owners, as in because the Droid Ultra/Maxx/etc are coming out, us RAZR HD owners are just going to be told "Sorry, should've waited for a better phone!"? Because I'm really getting sick of that...Motorola Droid RAZR HD - stock (for now )
Previous owner of an OG Droid(Sapphire 1.0.2) and a Thunderbolt(Skyraider ZEUS 1.3).
- 10-07-2013, 02:30 PM #2
Re: A question and an issue
I know this is an old thread but yes I had the issue when I had the RAZR HD. Its a fairly common issue but some have said they don't experience it. I had such a rough time with it I had Verizon send me a different model phone because I was done dealing with it.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- By Hayden Starfire in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:53 AM
- By Dplymkr88#AC in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:57 PM
- By dnalevelc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:44 PM
- By dotsgurl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 05:58 PM
- By Julia Rossi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 05:31 PM