Can't have phone on at work. Battery was charged to at least 95% when I turned phone off. Picked up phone 6 hours later and it was extremely warm and would not turn on. Brought it to Verizon, they plugged it in and told me it would not turn on because battery was dead (giving me the duh... look). I now have battery charging but am worried that there was some type of dead short that occurred and that damage to battery may have occurred. Anyone have similar experience? Phone is under warranty and I am wondering if I should try for a new one.