Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Well this is a new issue...

Okay, so I had a razr HD that suddenly stopped turning on suddenly. In my attempt to fix this issue I bought one with a cracked LCD and swapped out the entire screen assembly. When I connected it to the new phone I had the same issue. It wouldn't turn on. At this point I decided I was going to send the new phone back. So I reconnected the screen to it and in the process accidentally turned it on. At which point I heard the 'droid' sound and the phone booting up. I connected the cracked LCD to the old phone and the same thing happened.. What on earth does this mean? So I have no idea what any of this means.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Well this is a new issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyates1017 View Post
    Okay, so I had a razr HD that suddenly stopped turning on suddenly. In my attempt to fix this issue I bought one with a cracked LCD and swapped out the entire screen assembly. When I connected it to the new phone I had the same issue. It wouldn't turn on. At this point I decided I was going to send the new phone back. So I reconnected the screen to it and in the process accidentally turned it on. At which point I heard the 'droid' sound and the phone booting up. I connected the cracked LCD to the old phone and the same thing happened.. What on earth does this mean? So I have no idea what any of this means.

Posted via Android Central App
    Well, looks like you got it booted up and should be OK? If it's not working then send it back - otherwise, hopefully you have a working device.