- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Well this is a new issue...
Okay, so I had a razr HD that suddenly stopped turning on suddenly. In my attempt to fix this issue I bought one with a cracked LCD and swapped out the entire screen assembly. When I connected it to the new phone I had the same issue. It wouldn't turn on. At this point I decided I was going to send the new phone back. So I reconnected the screen to it and in the process accidentally turned it on. At which point I heard the 'droid' sound and the phone booting up. I connected the cracked LCD to the old phone and the same thing happened.. What on earth does this mean? So I have no idea what any of this means.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-03-2014, 11:38 AM #2
- By orangeman in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:09 PM
- By obake1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:41 AM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Jason Humphreys in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2014, 06:18 PM
- By vinnyt225 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:25 AM