- 6 Posts
Strange vibrating sound
I've had my phone for around a year now, it sometimes made a strange noise when vibrating, like the vibrator had trouble starting, it usually would fix when I cold-rebooted the phone, then, today, the sound came back in and this time it didn't stop, at times it even sounded like the vibrating device had stopped and the motor had begun spinning without it, becoming very high-pitched. it also looks like the vibrator had lost it's power, since the vibration is much weaker. What should I do now?
- 06-07-2014, 06:21 PM #2
Re: Strange vibrating sound
Considering that the vibration motor is the only moving part of a smartphone, I wouldn't be surprised if it just plain broke. You could bring it in to a cellphone repair shop to see if they could fix it. I haven't heard of anyone doing it themselves.
- By Frenk Dragar in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:27 AM
- By Fady AlJoumany in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:57 AM
- By evert67 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 01:03 PM
- By Arielle Towers in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:51 PM
- By Star-Lord in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:07 PM