I'm right at the verge of pulling the trigger on this phone. My two concerns are 1) no HDMI (another thread), and 2) how would this screen/lack of bezel work with a case?

I've had a pretty heavy-duty case on my Droid X2, and was wondering what the case looks like for the RAZR M at the sides. Would it interfere with usage at the edges? Would it creep onto the screen?

I'm a swim coach, and every now and then, I get drops of water on my screen, which messes with the touch screen performance. A quick wipe with the shirt usually suffices to fix. I'm wondering if the case might trap water on the screen, causing continuous issues because of the edge-to-edge.
    09-11-2012 04:18 PM
    I'm right at the verge of pulling the trigger on this phone. My two concerns are 1) no HDMI (another thread), and 2) how would this screen/lack of bezel work with a case?

I've had a pretty heavy-duty case on my Droid X2, and was wondering what the case looks like for the RAZR M at the sides. Would it interfere with usage at the edges? Would it creep onto the screen?

I'm a swim coach, and every now and then, I get drops of water on my screen, which messes with the touch screen performance. A quick wipe with the shirt usually suffices to fix. I'm wondering if the case might trap water on the screen, causing continuous issues because of the edge-to-edge.
    I would assume that the case would only contact the frame since there is no bezel to speak of. The phone is treated with a nano coating inside and out to make it "water resistant". I saw a commercial where a Razr was passed under a running faucet. I'd go naked with the phone; with the Kevlar, nano coating, and gorilla glass a case won't do anything. My DX has no issues after going naked for 18 months.
    09-12-2012 09:50 PM
    I guess t the glossy black TPU case VZW is offering. It does not creep the screen at all. It also fits in the shell holster just fine. I don't like how the shell does not cover the top and bottom edges.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 12:47 PM
    I got the shell/holster combo from vzw, I like it alot adds a little to the phone so I feel like I got some thing to hang on to.
    09-13-2012 02:52 PM
    Ballistic brand sg drop protection case is amazeing

Sent from my droid razr m via Android Central App
    10-03-2013 12:54 PM