Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case for Razr M

Anyone see any good cases for the Razr M. Or are folks just going naked? I see that there is a sensor on the top left that has to be left uncovered for the phone to work, but I imagine this is the same for the Razr Maxx too unless they had to put it close to the top for the Bezel screen.
    MacGyver Wannabe

Default Re: Case for Razr M

Go naked, it's so freeing. You save money and don't add bulk. Gorilla glass is great and the case has a Kevlar backing. The nano coating protects against water.

My Moto DX was naked for over 18 months. The screen is still immaculate. The body shows mild expected wear and tear above the Moto logo. No damage to speak of.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am a modest type, but I will give it a try.

I got the silicone case at Verizon for temporary use. I love the Androidified line of cases from Cruzerlite. I emailed them and they said that they will release cases for the RAZR M. I will get one of them when they are released.

Sent from my Razr
    You can observe a lot by watching- Yogi Berra

otterbox!

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

OtterBoxes here
    OtterBoxes for the M

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini
    I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Fyi I contacted diztronic and they said they have no plans to make a case for this phone.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,838 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phositadc View Post
    Fyi I contacted diztronic and they said they have no plans to make a case for this phone.
    That sucks.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Quote Originally Posted by phositadc View Post
    Bummer, but wait for Cruzer Lite to make some. Top notch build quality and their customer support is beyond exceptional.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Bummer, but wait for Cruzer Lite to make some. Top notch build quality and their customer support is beyond exceptional.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I think I prefer diztronic but cruzerlite is a good alternative

Trident cases plans on releasing the Aegis model of case in black, blue, green, and pink for the M

Anyone know when Verizon stores will start selling the Otterbox cases? I get a discount there so it's worth the wait.

Box wave now has 2 cases for the RAZR m.

Zagg just came out with a full body Invisible Shield for the M! $25. Plus, you can usually find a 20% discount on their site (ZAGG20 works as of today). So many cases just hide the looks of the phone and add about 1/2" of bulk. This case will maintain the aesthetic and slimness of the phone.

Motorola Droid RAZR M Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG

Default Case for Razr M

Has anyone seen any cases like the LifeProof cases for iPad/iPhone? The big seller is the fact that they're waterproof/ shockproof, and for a professional butterfingers like myself, I don't want to take any chances

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinDroid View Post
    I got the silicone case at Verizon for temporary use. I love the Androidified line of cases from Cruzerlite. I emailed them and they said that they will release cases for the RAZR M. I will get one of them when they are released.

Sent from my Razr
    Any ETA for Cruzerlite? I like the Androidified cases for the Maxx. A black one for the M would be sweet.

I wish I knew. I have been checking their website every week. I might send them an email.

Sent from my Razr

I'm going naked on the Razr M. The materials look strong and solid enough I trust it.. I hope I don't screw myself lol. Gorilla glass looks legit although I wouldn't mind a crystal clear screen protector, but the kevlar baking and minor aluminum is nice. It did go flying out of my hand once cuz of the side was kind of slippery so I will have to be careful with that.

I want to go naked on the M because it slips into my pocket so easy and it looks great, but it's simply too slippery and I know from past experience I will drop my phone eventually. My Droid 2 has some lovely gashes in it, I'd like to avoid that this round.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocadileUT View Post
    Any ETA for Cruzerlite? I like the Androidified cases for the Maxx. A black one for the M would be sweet.
    I sent them an email and was told it would be on the website in 2 to 5 days.

Sent from my Razr

I'll keep an eye out, but I posted the same question and they responded today that it would be a few weeks. Weird.

Got the Zagg invisible shield installed last night. Bottom line - I like it.
    A bit tough to apply but I got the hang of it. It remedies the only complaint I had with the RAZR M which was that it's too slippery in the hand. The zagg adds just enough tackyness on the back/sides for me to be comfortable without using a traditional case. Adds a bit of glossy shine to the phone which I'm not crazy about but sure I'll get used to it. I seams that oily finger prints on screen are more easily removed from the zagg vs the verizon screen protector i had. First zagg ---- recommend.
    The kit contains: 1x-Front, 2x-Back (camera & Kevlar), 2x-Top (mic), 2x-bottom taper (front & back), 2x-Side strips (which only cover the rear portion of the sides)

I was really hoping for a rad case - in the case department iPhone has us beat (because manu's only have to make one, now two molds). Was holding out for awhile but didn't want to keep going naked - figured I'd drop it eventually. Finally ponied up for the glossy tpu case @ Verizon. Actually fits the phone perfectly and has a great feel. It's solid. Overpriced though, like everything else @ big red.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

I'm really liking the glossy TPU case from Verizon. Fits perfect, adds almost no size or weight, and gives pretty good protection. Dropped mine this morning onto concrete floor. Hit on corner, but had zero damage. Without case it might have been bad.

Butter smooth RAZR M running JB
    lololovestech likes this.

Cruzerlite has the Droid RAZR M case now! :-)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast