My power button just broke -- really?
I was so happy with this phone and was going to put my Razr MAXX on eBay tonight until...:
Just picked up the phone, pressed the power button to unlock the screen and it never popped back out lol... It's stuck recessed inside, like the spring broke or something.
That now makes this the flimsiest phone of worst basic build quality I've ever had or just one fluke handset with a defective power button.
Really hope it's the latter.
I didn't get insurance but I'm still within my 14-day return window and 1-year manufacturer's waranty so I shouldn't have trouble exchanging it, right?
So disappointed in this phone right now. How quickly things can change haha...
- 09-17-2012, 09:35 PM #2
- 09-18-2012, 07:28 AM #3
- 334 Posts
Re: My power button just broke -- really?
- 09-20-2012, 02:23 AM #5
- 10-06-2012, 03:36 AM #6
- 11-23-2012, 02:05 AM #7
- By jec11718 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 03-17-2012, 04:34 PM
- By m.vasquez009 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:20 AM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:26 PM
- By tdawgui in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:37 PM
- By fmichigan in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2010, 04:00 PM