Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default LED won't illuminate - PLEASE HELP

I've had my RAZR M now for a couple of days and have not once seen the LED illuminate. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if I have a defective device. I've even tried using Light Flow Lite, but still can't get the LED to illuminate, not during charging or any other time. Please help. Thanks!

Default Re: LED won't illuminate - PLEASE HELP

The screen has to be turned off for the LED to work. When you're in Light Flow and have a notification set up, click test, then hit the power button to turn off the screen. The LED should light up. (you also have to enable Light Flow under accessibility)

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by cjnyc View Post
    I've had my RAZR M now for a couple of days and have not once seen the LED illuminate. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if I have a defective device. I've even tried using Light Flow Lite, but still can't get the LED to illuminate, not during charging or any other time. Please help. Thanks!
    I read somewhere that there is a bug where if you choose to use Google backup when you were first setting up your phone, the led won't work. Solution was a factory reset and not choosing Google backup next time.

I've never used Google backup, so that could be the case. I know that when I was first trying to get the LED going, I, too, thought something was broken when I couldn't get it to light up. My old phone's LED worked while the screen was on, so I wasn't expecting it not to work the same.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

This must be the case, and also very frustrating that I know have to redo my phone if I want LED to work.