LED won't illuminate - PLEASE HELP

cjmac97

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've had my RAZR M now for a couple of days and have not once seen the LED illuminate. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if I have a defective device. I've even tried using Light Flow Lite, but still can't get the LED to illuminate, not during charging or any other time. Please help. Thanks!

mrbowlman

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
The screen has to be turned off for the LED to work. When you're in Light Flow and have a notification set up, click test, then hit the power button to turn off the screen. The LED should light up. (you also have to enable Light Flow under accessibility)

Hope that helps

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had my RAZR M now for a couple of days and have not once seen the LED illuminate. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if I have a defective device. I've even tried using Light Flow Lite, but still can't get the LED to illuminate, not during charging or any other time. Please help. Thanks!

I read somewhere that there is a bug where if you choose to use Google backup when you were first setting up your phone, the led won't work. Solution was a factory reset and not choosing Google backup next time.

mrbowlman

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I've never used Google backup, so that could be the case. I know that when I was first trying to get the LED going, I, too, thought something was broken when I couldn't get it to light up. My old phone's LED worked while the screen was on, so I wasn't expecting it not to work the same.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey