1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    574 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default OtterBoxes for the M

A little to much bulk for me but I know some people love these... I plan to stick with the VZW TPU case and the holster for the shell case. They work well together...

Defender $50

Commuter $35

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini
    I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: OtterBoxes for the M

I really like my Otterbox Defender and holster, for my Droid X.
    I get the Razr M this week. Will wait and see if I feel I need one for the Mini.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock, latest version

I just ordered a Defender for my Razr M the other day. I spent a long time trying to figure out whether to go with the black or grey / white. I went with black.

Because of the screen / bezel on the M, the Defender doesn't have an integrated screen protector like other Defenders. I love this because with previous Defenders I have owned I was sick of seeing dust and debris stuck between the screen and screen protector.

Quote Originally Posted by njlx016 View Post
    I just ordered a Defender for my Razr M the other day. I spent a long time trying to figure out whether to go with the black or grey / white. I went with black.

Because of the screen / bezel on the M, the Defender doesn't have an integrated screen protector like other Defenders. I love this because with previous Defenders I have owned I was sick of seeing dust and debris stuck between the screen and screen protector.
    Really? The defender, for the M doesn't have a window? Its just open, like the commuter?
    Shoot, may as well get something way cheaper and smaller, if the Defender has lost one of its defenses.

ETA: No joke, I just went to Otterbox.com and found "*In order to accommodate Motorola’s beautiful edge to edge screen design, the Defender Series does not have a built in screen protector."

The ballistic brand sg drop protection case is a vry good alternative

Sent from my droid razr m via Android Central App