- 4 Posts
Scratch on the M's white plastic - repair suggestions?
Hi Everyone! I'm new to Android Central so hello! Nice to meet you!
I love my razr M. Had it for about 2 weeks. And while I'm usually very meticulous with my electronics, my poor little M fell out of my jacket pocket last night and hit the cement. I was sitting in a chair, so the fall was not too far but it did scratch the white bumper around the microphone. I've seen several posts on multiple sites about repairing screen scratches but my screen is fine(it has a protector on it). Does anyone know how to repair scratches on colored plastic such as this? I've looked for a case but this phone is so new that there aren't a whole lot of options and the ones that are available ruin the aesthetic/slimness of the phone (in my opinion).
Thanks in advance!
- 10-01-2012, 08:40 PM #2
- By NastyNeil in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
- By katenok in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:41 PM
- By larrygeary in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:57 AM
- By TheOpusFuller in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:13 PM
- By Gunnyman in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:35 PM