hopefully someone can help solve this wifi issue........

shides07

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got the new razr m and I like it but i am having trouble connecting to the wifi at my apt. It says it is connected and the signal strength is excellent but it is not loading web pages and it wont even allow a speed test. I can connect to the wifi at work and anywhere else in the world that I go and everything is fine, just not at my apt. I can hold my ipod in one hand and it is connected and runs a speed test with great results but my razr m in the other hand gets nowhere. My laptop and video game systems also connect without a problem. Verizon didn't seem to have an answer......anybody got anything for me?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Can you have the phone "forget" your network & try to set it up again? Is it password protected? Did it prompt you to enter the password? This same thing just happened to my daughter setting up her razr. Once it forgot it and we set it up again then it worked properly.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

shides07

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it is password protected and I did forget the network and then reconnect, still got squat

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

shides07

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I guess 3rd time is the charm.....thank you for the advice. I combined your suggestion with something else I heard. I forgot the network and then searched for just 2.4 ghz signals and reconnected with my password when it came back up. Works now! Thank you!

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01