- 1 Posts
Can't access SD card to get apps
I'm moving from the HTC Incredible to the Razr M and I have all my old stuff (contacts, apps) on my SD card. The new phone recognized that there was an SD card, tried to import pictures/movies of which there were none. I did manage to get my imported contacts off the SD card through the People section. But now I can't see to figure out how to get the apps - can't access them at all, don't know where they are or how to get to them. When I look under Settings > Storage it sees that there is a mounted SD card but doesn't seem like there's anything on it. But I know the apps are on there, as I can't access them in my old phone either.
So, how do I get to my apps? I don't want to have to install them all again from the Play store when I have them all on the SD card.
- 10-18-2012, 07:47 AM #2
Re: Can't access SD card to get apps
The phone default SD Card location is actually on internal storage. Apparently they partitioned the internal storage, so it uses the imaginary 4GB SD Card as default. You can still get to files on your SD card though if you use the default file manager. If you use something like ES File Manager, browse to SDCard\External or something like that.
- 11-07-2012, 02:29 PM #3
- 11-07-2012, 04:59 PM #4
- 11-08-2012, 12:25 PM #5
- 196 Posts
- By wuxbustah8 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2011, 03:22 AM
- By seattlecubsfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:14 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:13 AM
- By sluMDoc121 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:36 PM
- By Hmbre97 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:11 PM