anyone know where to find the wallpaper in the ads?

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I have honestly tried to find/google this on my own but I can't find it. I love the wallpaper used in many of the razr m ads that looks like a rainbow colored pane of glass with mist/rain/water droplets on it. Does anyone know if this a default on the M and/or can it be found elsewhere? Really, I tried :-[ Thanks :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
a9unemy9.jpg
I found this on my RAZR HD Maxx. Is this what you're talking about? If so, can someone do a system file dump for the OP?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
That's the one! Or it may be the thumbnail right above 'set wallpaper' (unless that's what is showing)
Thank you! I'm guessing your request is for somone to set up a link I can download, is that right?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's the one! Or it may be the thumbnail right above 'set wallpaper' (unless that's what is showing)
Thank you! I'm guessing your request is for somone to set up a link I can download, is that right?

Yes, and the thumbnail is the wallpaper that's showing. I will attempt to pull it but no guarantees.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

cvo515

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have honestly tried to find/google this on my own but I can't find it. I love the wallpaper used in many of the razr m ads that looks like a rainbow colored pane of glass with mist/rain/water droplets on it. Does anyone know if this a default on the M and/or can it be found elsewhere? Really, I tried :-[ Thanks :)

Play store. Razr m wallpapers by kovdev

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Play store. Razr m wallpapers by kovdev

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much! It looks awesome on my xoom tablet and includes a few other terrific looking wallpapers as well! Never thought to look in the play store :/
:D

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Glad the problem has been solved and I'm glad that my screenshot was able to point it out. :)

Yes, thank you! I had actually downloaded/copied what you posted and it worked fine. . then this other responder found it and the one from the play store scaled better . . . wouldn't have happened w/o you =)
I didn't know I could find wallpaper in the play store either so that was a lesson learned as well. Thanks!