Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

Default Amazing. I finally found my perfect phone

The size is perfect. The power is perfect. The screen - well, for me it's perfect!

I am LOVING the RAZR M. Loving it.

Default Re: Amazing. I finally found my perfect phone

Me too! Coming from a Galaxy S3!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.

Me too. Coming from a semi smartphone this thing is the cats meow

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

I love my M. Coming from a DX, which is only a little bigger overall, the difference is actually huge. Now that the weather is cooling and I find myself wearing jeans more often, the M fits in the pocket with ease. Old DX fit but was noticeable.

Want to make the M better? Download and install the JB leak. Been running it for a week with no problems and love it!!

Butter smooth RAZR M running JB

I am really enjoying mine!

Geeks Unite
    You can observe a lot by watching- Yogi Berra

Best phone ever. I would have never considered Moto but the Verizon rep persuaded me to try it out. So glad I did!

I really feel this is the perfect phone aswell.

the build quality, signal quality and battery life are my 3 most wanted features and this phone is perfect for that.

and the screen and super fast cpu put this phone on par with any on the market as far as specs. the qhd screen is very underated.. its great looking and good on battery.. screen of the gnex was its worse feature.. was abusive on the battery and looked very washed out IMO.

I don't get all the hype about the screen either. Yeah, my SGS2 had a prettier screen and yeah, I can see some pixelation, but it plays oh so nice with the battery. And the colors are bright. A little cartoony but it's a mobile phone! Not a movie theater.

Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,720 Global Posts

We just got my wife a RAZR M (had a regular RAZR before) and I'm very impressed with the phone.

Sent from my Droid RAZR HD MAXX

Omg DROID M is awesome coming from a galaxy nexus only one thing missing Google now.

Isn't that coming with Jelly Bean?

I really don't understand why this phone was so poorly reviewed. I think it looks and feels like Rolex... or at least a nice Braun shaver, LOL!
    MacGyver Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by DaydreamHero View Post
    I really don't understand why this phone was so poorly reviewed. I think it looks and feels like Rolex... or at least a nice Braun shaver, LOL!
    The reviews I saw were great. The consensus was that the phone was fast, thin, and light with a vibrant screen. The only knock was the pentile screen technology.

I am so amped to get mine. Its in the mail and I ANXIOUSLY await its arrival!
    lololovestech likes this.

Just ordered one as well. Selling my iphone 5. It's time to move on and back to Android after a couple years away. Google has made great steps in which I consider to be ahead now of apple. I look forward to my new phone. I tried the razr maxx. Good phone but a odd shape and to big. The gs3 seemed nice but once I held the razr m and felt the premium feel and saw the screen I was sold. Now to wait for jellybean and I'm all good.

So in closing hello all. Hope it's a good time.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Razr M= Best Bang for the Buck in a long time.

This phone completely blows me away.

This is on light to moderate usage, but I didn't make any attempts here to use the phone any more or less than I do on a typical day. I'm just trying to run the battery down to smooth out the calibration. I was originally going to take a screenshot when I was at about 5% and ready to plug it in, but my JB update was ready and I got too excited. Total screen-on time was about 3 hours over the two days, and WiFi was on for roughly half of the time. No battery saving apps such as Juice Defender were used. At the very least, it's a great example of the kind of standby time this phone can get should you hit a point where you really need to conserve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amazing.  I finally found my perfect phone-screenshot_2012-11-13-08-36-36.png  
    Thanked by:
    lololovestech likes this.

Yep, I love mine. Coming from a Droid 1.

Global Posts
    826 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by htc2hilt View Post
    Razr M= Best Bang for the Buck in a long time.
    I could not agree more. I just picked this phone up yesterday. I have been using the Galaxy S3 for about 4 months. I love my Galaxy but I really just don't like the size for my day to day use. I had an iPhone 4 prior to the S3 and the thing I liked the most was the way it felt in the hand. Well, the Razr M feels even better than the iPhone 4 and it's about the same size. Not to mention it has Jelly Bean, is super smooth and has a much bigger screen. I would love to have a little better screen on the phone, but it still looks good and I would not be willing to sacrifice a better screen for battery life. I hope that Motorola continues to make and improve on this size phone. I last Motorola I really liked was the original Droid. I loved that phone and I think I will like the Razr M just as much. At $50 now, it is a the best bang for your buck out there IMO. As long as you don't need that bigger screen , this is the phone to get.

My wife loves this phone.

While it falls way short of my needs, it's great for hers.

Now I'm just trying to get the boot loader unlocked so i can install Google wallet

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile

Well, I've had the Mini for about a month. I moved up from a Droid X. This phone is great!
    My battery life has become longer, as I've had it.
    It seems that if I am in a strong 4G area, my battery stays high, MUCH longer than when I am in an area that causes 4G/3G/1X/NONE switching. That situation really kills the battery.
    I use the LTE Off App, when in such an area and it helps greatly.
    I like the way that I can leave WiFi on and as soon as I get home, it locks on to my router, but does not drain the battery, throughout the day, searching for WiFi that is not present.

I got the Mini on ebay for $380, new and never activated, in order to maintain my inlimited data. Boy! I'm glad I did!

I just upgraded from Droid 2 Global to Razr M. So far so good. It's a nice device, especially at the current VZ price. Battery life is good. Camera is decent. Display is OK, although from a quality perspective, I think the D2G display was better. Razr M screen looks a bit cartoon'ish at times. Again, not a deal breaker for me.
    Motorola Razr M + stock Android 4.1.2 on Verizon

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Loving the Droid M! There are details in a phone that make or break it for me. One of them is the volume rockers and power buttons. This phone has a great power button that allows for easy power on, screen on. I tried the DNA and you need fingernails to press it down because the button is so flush. I also prefer the power button on the side like we have it. The screen quality is good/tolerable. I love the size having a 4.3" screen with an extremely little bezel. The Kevlar back is great providing a fingerprint free zone. Motorola has been very quick with software updates which is big for me. Keep it up Motorola!

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    My wife loves this phone.

While it falls way short of my needs, it's great for hers.

Now I'm just trying to get the boot loader unlocked so i can install Google wallet

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    Did you get Google Wallet on your M? How is it working and how is the phone working a a whole?

Just picked one up for my Wife.
    Her first smartphone.

We went into the Verizon Corporate Store with a slight leaning toward the IPhone5,
    but the sales rep lead us over to the Razr-M and really sold us.

She's loving it.
    I love it.
    I'm kinda coveting it - I have a Thunderbolt.

First, I installed Signal Strength on both, and the Razr-M holds a better signal.
    Second, I see her screen as crisper than my TB.
    Third, I won't even attempt to compete with her battery life - Amazing!
    Finally, her Razr-M is so light and comfortable.
    Device: Verizon Note2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast