- 21 Posts
From HTC Thunderbolt to Droid RAZR M, what should I expect?
I've put up with horrid battery life and sluggish performance over the past two years and since Verizon can't seem to fix my voicemail notification issue, they're sending me a RAZR M which I'll be getting tomorrow. I've heard reviews of good -> very good battery life and good performance overall. So, for all of you who've had your hands on your RAZR M for a little while, are there any suggestions you have for me?
- 11-04-2012, 02:42 PM #2
Re: From HTC Thunderbolt to Droid RAZR M, what should I expect?
Read the threads here to get a feel for what to expect. It is a great device IMHO...
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- 11-04-2012, 05:18 PM #3
- By rmb.1221 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
- By recDNA in forum Android AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-19-2011, 01:34 PM
- By xxtsxx in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 16Last Post: 09-24-2011, 08:54 PM
- By Comp625 in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-24-2011, 08:51 PM
- By SUB-dawg in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:48 PM