- 20 Posts
Micro SD Class 10 or higher?
I'm new the the forum and new to android (coming from webos) so forgive me if you start seeing me posting a bunch of oddball questions. Anyway, I want to buy an microSD card for my phone and was wondering if there was a limit to how high of a class the phone will take (ie class 6, class 10, etc)? Thanks for all the help. I look forward to learning the phone and embracing everything that is Android. The hardware is stellar but I'm still trying to learn the os and navigate through it.
Side question, is the preferred way to close an app to open the app view and swipe if to the side. Do I need to use one of the kill app apps in order to fully close out of an app? Thanks again.
- 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM #2MacGyver Wannabe
- 612 Posts
Re: Micro SD Class 10 or higher?
DO NOT INSTALL A TASK KILLER APP! They are completely unnecessary since Froyo (Android 2.2) and do more harm than good.
- By Bsk8r999 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:54 PM
- By smartphonedude in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2011, 05:02 PM
- By irock1985 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:06 AM
- By KB3MMX in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 23Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:19 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 02-28-2011, 05:44 PM