Micro SD Class 10 or higher?

dki378

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm new the the forum and new to android (coming from webos) so forgive me if you start seeing me posting a bunch of oddball questions. Anyway, I want to buy an microSD card for my phone and was wondering if there was a limit to how high of a class the phone will take (ie class 6, class 10, etc)? Thanks for all the help. I look forward to learning the phone and embracing everything that is Android. The hardware is stellar but I'm still trying to learn the os and navigate through it.

Side question, is the preferred way to close an app to open the app view and swipe if to the side. Do I need to use one of the kill app apps in order to fully close out of an app? Thanks again.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm new the the forum and new to android (coming from webos) so forgive me if you start seeing me posting a bunch of oddball questions. Anyway, I want to buy an microSD card for my phone and was wondering if there was a limit to how high of a class the phone will take (ie class 6, class 10, etc)? Thanks for all the help. I look forward to learning the phone and embracing everything that is Android. The hardware is stellar but I'm still trying to learn the os and navigate through it.

Side question, is the preferred way to close an app to open the app view and swipe if to the side. Do I need to use one of the kill app apps in order to fully close out of an app? Thanks again.

Swiping them to the side is optional. Android handles memory management on its own so you don't need to do so. It's easier to leave apps alone if you intend to switch between them.

DO NOT INSTALL A TASK KILLER APP! They are completely unnecessary since Froyo (Android 2.2) and do more harm than good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12