- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do you like to watch video from your Razr M?
I'm a few hours away from picking up a Razr M, but have one question. I understand it doesn't have any kind of video out capability. That's very disappointing. Even my antique old HTC Incredible would do that: just plug the battery charger cable into the TV's USB port. I'm just wondering, how DO you guys watch the videos taken with your M? Like, email the video file to your laptop and play it from there to your TV? Or maybe some kind of adapter? I know I'm going to love this phone, but this little issue is a minor, but nagging, disappointment.
- 11-09-2012, 07:58 AM #2
- By be the droid in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2013, 06:40 AM
- By SterlingVT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM
- By CrackMonkey91 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:15 AM
- By evosaurusrex in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2010, 06:15 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 35Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:19 PM