- 15 Posts
Will the above rooting method work after the OTA update to JellyBean?
Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried rooting a razr M (or other droids like the razr maxx HD) utilizing the rooting method stickied above AFTER updating their phone to JB with the OTA update.
I was planning on rooting my razr M and wondered if the OTA JB update would keep that from working (currently running ICS).
- 11-16-2012, 06:02 AM #2
- By richhh in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:39 PM
- By LS2982 in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:36 PM
- By green in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2010, 02:21 PM
- By hsftech in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2010, 03:22 PM
- By johnlcrowe in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:57 PM