Should I install "official" version of jelly bean?
Question, i installed the leaked version of JB. Is there a way to install the official version? not sure if there is any difference.I am pretty sure I can flash back to ICS, then intall new version. Other options?
Also, I have had two issues with google now, one is that it won't add punctuation with voice to text.. for example; I say "send text to john smith where are you question mark" and it will send a text "where are you" and it will not add the "?". It will add it when i am in the texting app (stock), but not in google now. The other issue is that and it sometimes puts a "." between names when i voice to text. For example; I say "send text to denise jones where are you" and it will look for the name denise.jones and not send the text.. Thoughts?
- 11-16-2012, 04:11 PM #2
Re: Should I install "official" version of jelly bean?
usually the devs will come out with a flashable root official version. I wold just flash that instead of going backwards and then going forward. Unless you want to go back to being totally stock.
Cannot help you on the google now stuff, The ROM I am running has it broken for the moment..
- 11-16-2012, 04:12 PM #3
- 11-16-2012, 04:16 PM #4
- 11-16-2012, 06:01 PM #7
- By taraloca in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2013, 09:04 PM
- By ECrispy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 19Last Post: 11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
- By Rasta4aye in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 06:48 AM
- By piizzadude in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2012, 10:46 AM
- By svfd757 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:36 PM