Anyway to downgrade from JB back to ICS without root?

jonhan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The way I understand it is, you cannot revert on a stock phone once it's been updated.
When I updated there was a slight response drag and battery was not as good.
These went away after a few days.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Why/how is your battery life worse? What do you see listed as the biggest battery drains?

My battery is the same on JB as on ICS.

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
That's too bad about the battery. I was worried about battery life after the update but mine so far has been just as good if not better. Sometimes stuff just doesn't work right. Frustrating.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mixman: Thank you so much for the help! worked like a charm. to those who are telling me to stay with jb because you guys arent having issues: If you are using an A2DP stereo that is a little older, JB has serious issues. ICS didnt. Verizon and Google both confirmed this when I contacted their tech 3 support. JB is awesome, much better than ICS, but I need that A2DP feature to work correctly and at all times!!! And for some reason, I think some apps play better with ICS than JB thats why there is a battery drain? I donty know just speculating because I reverted back to ICS, installed all the apps back on, and no battery drain. Thanks guys for your input and MIXMAN, well, ur the man!!!

mixman

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad that link was useful for you. The credit goes to whoever created that file and to Phone Arena for posting the article. I'm just the messenger :)

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a terrible result from upgrading from gingerbread to ICS on my GS2. Some galaxys played well w/ ICS, others did not. Mine was one of the ones that didn't. There is no way they put exactly the same components in each handset when they sell millions. What you're saying 11000101 sounds totally legit. Will Verizon not replace the phone on warranty? (I couldn't get a replacement out of sprint).

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

cory99cc

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Is this for Droid RAZR M ONLY? how about a regular, old-fashioned RAZR that has JB? Gotta take it in as the GPS and radio are totally wrecked.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463